Elevated Apartment – Walk To Rosalie Village
Situated high on a ridgeline and positioned at the back of a quiet boutique complex, this
fabulous apartment is only a 3 minute walk to the vibrant dining and shopping precinct of
Rosalie Village. Sure to be popular with first home buyers, young professional couples and
investors alike, the spacious living areas and covered terrace enjoy the most desirable north
facing aspect, ideal for our climate.
With panoramic leafy views across the hills and valleys of Paddington, it will be easy to find
the perfect spot to lounge with a coffee and a book in hand. Offering more room and
functional storage features than most apartments, this is truly a comfortable and practical
inner city residence that you will love to call home.
Easy care light timber floors and plentiful windows accentuate the naturally well-lit interior
living areas, while clever exterior timber screens provide privacy. The fully featured kitchen
overlooks the trees below and boasts a gas cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of storage and
ample bench space for the avid cook.
Both queen-sized bedrooms are air conditioned and have sizeable mirrored built-in robes;
the private master has its own ensuite. The large main bathroom has a bath/shower
combination, a good sized vanity and a laundry appliance cupboard that is neatly tucked
away from view.
A secure entry foyer with intercom leads to this first floor apartment, and immediately
evident is just how immaculately presented and well maintained this lovely complex is.
Highly sought after for two-car families, those sharing accommodation and a popular
feature for tenants as well will be the private garage with parking for two cars in tandem,
providing welcome additional storage too.
This is Paddington at its best. A location where you can walk to everything, connect easily
with public transport, access cross Brisbane arterial roads and tunnels, and yet be only 10
minutes away by car to the CBD.
Whether you’re planning a night out with friends at one of the many Rosalie Village
restaurants, catching a movie at the Blue Room Cinebar, or collecting delectable treats from
the Rosalie Gourmet Market, convenience is king in this super central location.
Features at a glance:
– Well maintained boutique complex in elevated position
– Secure entry to this private first level apartment
– Spacious air conditioned interiors with a homely feel
– Perfect north aspect from living areas and tiled terrace
– Beautiful breezes year round and panoramic district views
– Separate lounge and roomy dining area with timber floors
– Plenty of room for furniture items and treasured knick knacks
– Functional kitchen with ample cabinetry and bar top servery
– Private hallway leads to bedrooms, each with large built-in robes
– Ensuite to master bedroom plus good sized main bathroom
– Abundant storage throughout and extra-large linen cupboard
– Separate, secure lockable garage for two cars in tandem
– Neat and tidy well cared for gardens, on-site visitor parking
– 3 minute walk to Rosalie Village cafés, shops and bus stops
– 5 minute walk to Sunday’s Bardon Markets for fresh produce
– 10 minute drive to the City and South Bank
– 20 minute walk to Suncorp Stadium
– School catchment for Milton SS and Kelvin Grove SC
– Body corporate information available upon request
Sure to impress with its generous proportions, functional liveability and undeniably
unbeatable location, contact me today for more information and to arrange an inspection of
this outstanding apartment.